Wednesday, October 5, 2011

aaaaannnnddd we're coming into the home stretch!

So, wow! what a run...and just when it has to end a new chapter begins!
I'll be working for Axiom/P&G in Cincinnati, doing packaging engineering again. I am planning the last few little jaunts before heading back to Portland on the 20th of October. A few days after that I will be driving to Cincinnati for my jobby job and working with a guru of packaging and learning a ton. I am sure my brain will be sore from all of its exertion, but I am so stoked to be able to put it back through its paces.

I still cant get over Berlin. There are so many bikers, so many cool places. Everyone speaks perfect english and is very interesting and welcoming. I have about one more week here, and then I will visit amsterdam and rotterdam, and all those dam places in the dam netherlands, hopefully some of which will happen with my dam friend dan. Then I have to make it back to Italy, box up eriks bike and fly out of Milan.

THEN I'll have to grab all my stuff in Portland and grab and hug all of you that will be there and say some farewells and start driving east. I will probably head down the coast to visit my friends in sacramento (if they'll put up with me!) and drive east from there....

It feels weird to say that I will be driving east, but I guess from portland u cant really drive very far west. But I have always headed "out west."

I have learned that my car's roof got bashed by a parking structure. apparently the parking structure started it, and Kirsten....being such a rabble rouser as usual was like "ok motherF"§$§$&er! U want Some OF This!!!" and she rammed it good. Hopefully all will be fixed though and ready to head out west. Anyone want to ride with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!