Thursday, March 31, 2011

getting excited!

Well life has been good, but also very rough. I've made a tiny nest egg with which to fund my trip to Europe!!
I fly into Zurich on 4/20. I'm headed back to Portland in a few days.

I've been in the area of Norcal near the "Lost Coast" which is beautiful and extremely rugged. Hwy 101 is washed out juuuuust north of me, so that I'll have to take a detour, albeit extremely beautiful one, and I may even camp out for a night!

I'm going to start the bike/urban/fun shorts business I've spoken of with people. My first step is to have my friend Risa helped me build a couple of pairs. When I'm biking around Europe that will be my test bed.

Other than that I'll just have to get rid of, sell or stash all my stuff somewhere when I'm in Portland, as well as prepare/plan for my trip.

I'm getting nervous about actually cycling over there. I don't know if I have enough money to really do everything I need to with regards to shipping the bike and outfitting it with gear. However I also think I may shoot myself if I don't make it happen! So in the fashion of this already shoestring, on a whim, jumping in feet first adventure (I bought the ticket to europe before having the spending cash to go! haha wooo!), I'm gonna make it happen!

Ok...I gotta hit the sack...more hard labor tomorrow.

See you all in pdx soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!