Wednesday, April 6, 2011

almost back...to pdx


So I just learned my ex was held at gunpoint in nicaragua and robbed...not cool. Apparently she and her "drunken australian boy" were robbed, gagged and had almost all their shit taken. I'm thinking, "so soon? we just split up." But I don't really know that, and honestly its none of my business and I'm just glad she's ok. Regardless...it's a double whammy of bad news for me and the song "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers pops into my head!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrkeWsQZNyU

The good news is I slept in a BED last night! Somewhere near Roseburg. Leaving soon for pdx.

So I dug out someone's house for the last week or so...that dirt is taller than me and that wall is about 15-20 feet long.

Pictures do NOT do it justice! But this was probably the craziest and one of the prettiest roads I've ever been on.

I made everyone write all funny quotes on the fridge...which has given rise to a new saying: (which is preceded by copious amounts of laughter) "Put that on the Fridge!"



The legend of whiskeyjack!!!
crazy amounts of hail!!
surf spot shelter cove
sunset at the neighbors house

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!