Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm in Italy now...and I've had my bday...and life is good

on my way to bellinzona...italian speaking part of switzerland.


First picnic spot in Italy...somewhere on lago maggiore...totally gorgeous and about to rain

Very to close to Chiavari...this is the Italian Riviera!

Day before my bday...sorry no pics of bday...but this is outside dan's local on the water bar spot. Good place, good food, cheap beers and pannino's!

Sunset in Chiavari/italian riviera...now if only I had a girl to share it with....

so the last week has been interesting. I've landed. In a town. Cell phones have become an issue again as I'm meeting people and getting numbers to go play tennis, mtn biking, have drinks whatever. Need to unlock this stupid iPhone, but they're making it harder and harder. Looking to work soon. Going to trim the brumblebeard...make it more zippy...zippybeard. Italian word for bum is Barbone' (which includes having a beard)...so I guess I'm Barbarossa now!!!!

happy bday to me...happy bday to me...
Oh and now I have a charger for my real camera so the pics of these insane places might actually look close to amazing as they really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!