Thursday, December 9, 2010

going out in a blaze of glory!

So some of the band members are staying in denver and not continuing on home. I don't know if this means we'll not play with a scaled down group in salt lake and boise, but to not have paying gigs and be driving a huge thirsty bus sounds like a bad idea. If we're not playing gigs we'll probably make it home earlier though...we may also have a lot of fun because there's no stress of gigs and what not. We can share driving, the kids will get attention, don't need a nanny, etc. etc.
I'm actually sort of excited and nervous. It is the most dangerous part of the drive coming up and we're low on funds...this is when the adventure begins!

Last couple of days we've been in Denver. I've managed to hang out with my buddy Rob Stone and Jefferson. Rob actually put me up and kyle, victoria and him cooked a FANTASTIC dinner at his house!! I used his hot tub twice and only had sex on his floor twice as well! haha! Love ya rob! and Jeffro I'll be seeing you TONIGHT!!!

I'm staying at Jay's house now, and we're headed to Boulder today. Gonna find a bus to take us. Oh and it was ridiculous. Jay actually gave us a ROOM to stay in! Holy mother of Jesus! a ROOM! such luxury I feel I have never known at this point. In addition to this room! Was a BED! Oh lord I'm about...to....faint....

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!