Saturday, December 11, 2010

Last hhh show

Too lazy to write much. Last night was last HHH show and i put it all into it. No tech problems for kit except even with three cement blocks it kept wandering forward so i had to keep dragging it back. I gave it my all. Too tired to party i passed out on my sleeping bag stuff sack. I drank some double espresso thingie from the easiast espresso maker ever. I know this zooted me because halfway through the cup i immediately started playing with whitman and wore HIM out! We stayed an extra day in kevins parent super house. (air hockey, pool and foosball in basement along with the worlds largest couch). This is because the kids are sick so they needed meds. Walgreens ov ercharged them 1000% and so michael made a very entertaining phone call to walgreens which we all enjoyed. Especially the part where he said that he was sending us all to the gas chambers.
We leave tomorrow. Wish us luck in the mtns. And if anyone is reading this please let me know if i should enable comments!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!