Thursday, April 7, 2011

bikes, rain, cold, food carts and vodka!


ahhhh....welcome back to Portland...
It's cold as hell, rainy, I worked on bikes AND rode them to eat some "wiffies" at food cart. And we took down a fair quantity of Vodka of the Gods Trader Joe's vodka.

But yeah, it's friggin chilly here and I'm glad I'm headed someplace warmer in a week or so.

I'm daunted by my mountain of stuff to get rid of, and I may have to sell the car too...that would be a bummer though, so I'm trying to find someone else to take over payments essentially so I can have it when I get back.

I'm also excited to get a new camera and figure out what I'm bringing over to Europe. Apparently Dan has basically secured me a job for when I get there! Woohoo!

Most of my stuff has either found a home and I've got to go drop it off, but I'm sure a lot of it will end up at goodwill/dumpster, so if anyone wants to accompany me to the storage facility you're free to go through it!

Other than that, just sitting at the most super eco and techie friendly laundromat in Portland. It fucking texts you when your wash is done!

annnnnd here's some pictures
floopy eared cocknobber and Molly
Whiskey Jack and the floopy eared cocknobber
Karl Brumblebeard and Whiskey Jack!
Bear harbor
Karl Brumblebeard - dan has given my beard a new nickname....

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!