Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just working along!

I had my first paycheck in Italy...and work has been demanding, only when i have been extremely hungover!

Mostly I've been powerblasting this "Medieval Hamlet" called Peralta...occasionally hauling luggage and trash, and cleaning the pool as well. I've been a tan and able bodied pool boy...too bad there are no available milfs on site to complete the entire pool boy fantasy, doh!

I start work at a summer camp for kids learning english on the 16th, and I still havent heard about the bike touring company that was to hire me to go through the french alps with them...sob sob sob...

But I did reconnect with an old friend that is off and on in Roma, who would love to show me around for a few days! So I may do that before I head off to camp.

Sorry no pics...not using my own computer, but I will try to post some later...And yes, I am an uncle, and everything seems okay, Dave has still had the opportunity to ride his bike, and the baby has been sleeping alright, and seems healthy. So all is well in the world I guess?

Oh, and I have had fantastic lunches everyday, that I simply live for, as I am surrounded by interesting, usually british company and Laura spends all morning preparing them...and this week she is cooking dinners as well! I am so full just thinking about it!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!