Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 days of fun! In Prescott, headed to Flagstaff and then petrified forest

coldest outdoor gig yet! Of course flagstaff was colder, but it was indoors so only the loading/unloading was heinously cold at 8 degrees!








They'll let anyone drive the kids around in buses these days!








Well, this is fun, and to the point.











My hair is doing fine, thanks for asking












So we're headed tonight to Flagstaff and then tomorrow to see the petrified forest (http://www.nps.gov/pefo/index.htm) and eventually head to Durango for our next show...which should apparently be epic!

I've been biking around Prescott, but have had to get some errands done. WE've uploaded the video of our latest show as well! Although I couldn't find it on youtube yet, but I did find this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidumziw4JE

I bought a brick of drumsticks as I keep breaking them during shows. Three is my record during a show so far.

I left my shoe goo, which has been very vital to both mine and megan's shoes thus far, at the gig last night, so I had to pick up that too. When I was leaving town on the bike though I had to return and let megan borrow my laptop in order to better deal with some stupid, arcane law school application website (I have w7 and she has an old mac).

Can't wait to hit durango as I've never been there. Also the petrified forest and painted desert are both supposed to be spectacular. Actually all of northern Arizona has been incredible!

Oh and my hair is doing well and here are some other interesting shots from the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!