Tuesday, November 23, 2010

out of tucson into phoenix

So I've received many texts asking my whereabouts. I was in tucson, had two shows at the dry river collective. The first was tough since Michael left his guitar in san diego, and they were all wiped out from their awesome tijuana trip...had I gone, I might be writing this from jail, but I was in hawaii thank god! But enough on that...what happens in tijuana blah blah blah.
The second show was full electric with an intermittently working stratocaster for michael. I think we pulled off a great show though. There was only one broken nose/concussion.
The biggest news was that Megan showed up Monday and so we stole away to a cheap motel except for the gig.

We had the most gorgeous sunsets on the drive up from tucson, which are characteristic of Arizona...

We're at ASU in tempe, and michael is giving a talk on anarchy and playing a version of the moving "in civ." Megan is enthralled...she's at a school that she applied to law school for and she's listening to the talk on anarchy. I'm in the lobby since I've heard the talk before. The kids are roaming around, pestering, hanging out, having fun. Lanea is here with us chatting. All is well on the bus and in the band. Finances are getting tight, but we should have some pretty good shows coming up, especially starting tomorrow at "conspire" in phoenix.

oh...and megan and i have a hotel room again...with a pool, cuz its WARM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

these comments are probably from people i know...therefore they should be ignored at all costs!!